Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: November 29th 2019
The following Terms of Service are governed in strict accordance with the State of Wyoming and the laws of the United States of America without conflicts to the principles of law within any jurisdiction.
Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC, and its website provides incorporation, registered agent, corporate filing and LLC formation services. Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC is not a legal service provider and thus does not provide legal advice. Although numerous services we offer are to form or maintain legal compliance within the state of Washington Commercial, none should constitute legal advice, or opinion. All legal situations very greatly depending on the situation and Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC encourages you to retain an attorney to address and legal situation that ever arise.
Service of Process
After being employed as your registered agent, we will then receive legal service of process from the Washington Secretary of State, as well as other third parties that wish to correspond with you via your registered agent. We then forward all documents received on behalf of your entity by our website and email notification system. As a client, you agree to keep your contact information accurate and up to date so that we can comply with state requirements and be able to notify you properly.
Our Tax Policy
Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC is in no way responsible for the accounting or tax responsibilities of the business entities we are contracted to be the registered agent for.
Our Own Limited Liability
The amount in which Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC is liable for risk is correlated with the total amount you have paid for service under this agreement in the last 365 day span of services rendered, or $250, whichever is greater. In agreeing to these terms of service, you affirm that this limited liability constitutes a reasonable allocation of risk. This also establishes that our provided services in no way creates a fiduciary relationship between you and Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC. You further agree that Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC is not and will never be held liable for any consequential, indirect, direct, special, or incidental damages of any type. This limited liability applies no matter the form of action whether contract, tort (including negligence of any kind), and strict liability or otherwise, whether those damages are foreseeable and whether Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC has been advised of the possibility of those damages. Any negligence on the part of you, or any other member/manager of you business entity will be considered a breech of this contract.
Disclaimer of Warranties
None of the language on our website guarantees that all our services will be error free, or free from interruption; therefore, when you elect to hire Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC, the services are performed at your own risk and you agree these services are for your convenience.
OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY. WASHINGTON COMMERCIAL REGISTERED AGENT LLC HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY WASHINGTON COMMERCIAL REGISTERED AGENT LLC.
WASHINGTON COMMERCIAL REGISTERED AGENT LLC DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE DOCUMENTS UPLOADED TO THE WEBSITE BY EMPLOYEES OR THIRD-PARTY VENDORS. WASHINGTON COMMERCIAL REGISTERED AGENT LLC DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS, INJURY, CLAIMS, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE.
You understand the information used to deliver these services is strictly based upon information given or provided by you and any error is the result of your failure to provide accurate information. By agreeing to use our services you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, sublicensees, successors, and assigns. This applies to any claim, action, demand, lawsuit, or other proceeding, where Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC (or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates or representatives, sublicensees, successors, and assigns) is a party (whether specifically named or threatened with inclusion) to an action when it acted in its role of registered agent, incorporator (in any form), corporate filing agent, or any other agency role by providing services under this Agreement. You agree to pay Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC for its legal costs and fees that arises from its defense and inclusion to your litigation.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC and governs your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Washington Commercial Registered Agent LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement).
We’re Serious About Privacy!
- It pertains to this website and this website only. Other third-party websites probably have a different policy.
- Using this website is consent that you have read, agree, and consent to this policy. If you don’t agree to this policy 1) don’t enter any personal information, and 2) don’t use this website.
- We may update this policy at any time. If we fundamentally change the way user personal information will be treated, all users who have an account with this website will be notified by the email we have on file. You are responsible for ensuring your current contact information is up-to-date.
- We do not trade, sell, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information with outside parties, unless required to do so by law. Your information will not be shared or used for promotional or marketing purposes with any party, trusted or otherwise.
- You may alter the personal information we have on file in your online account.
- We’ve implemented and continually maintain security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal and non-personal information under our control. Where and when appropriate, we utilize encryption technology, user authentication systems – such as passwords and personal identification numbers – and other assorted control mechanisms such as firewalls to limit access to data and systems on this website.
- We don’t actively or knowingly collect any personal information of minors under the age of 13. If we learn we’ve collected such information, we’ll delete it immediately. If you’re under the age of 13, please leave our site, don’t come back until you’re older and under no circumstances should you enter personally identifiable information or try to purchase something on our website.
- This website only collects Personal Information that is necessary to fulfill the services we offer and that you agree to provide to us through our website. If we collect payment information, it’s to secure payment in order to fulfill the services you order.
- Personal information we collect is done so we can respond to you and provide customer service. We don’t sell your information to third parties.
If you elect to purchase our services, you will be asked to provide to us Personal Information—information that identifies you (the user/visitor) personally. This data will never be collected by clandestine, nefarious means or other third party’s (except as identified below). The website will ask for your Personal Information directly in a manner that requires you to enter that information on your own accord.
Any collection of non-personal info is solely to:
a) Contact information (name, phone number, mailing address, email address);
b) Business data (name of your business entity, and entity’s trademark, principal address, mailing address, incorporator name and address, registered agent name and registered office address, as well as other pertinent business information);
c) Login and password to this website.
d) Social security numbers, we only collect this number if we are obtaining an EIN for your business. Once the EIN has been received from the IRS we delete your social security number from our system, which may take up to fifteen (15) days.
Non-Personal Information Collection Practices
On this website, only this website collects Non-Personal Information. This is the type of Non-Personal Information we collect:
This site tracks user traffic data, such as: how many people visit this website, the page’s users visit on this website, how long users stay on a certain page, the domain name of the website users are coming/being sent from.
We use your information in order to:
- Fulfill any purpose for which you provide the information
- Present the website and its contents to you
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices
- Fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights within and arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Notify you about changes to this website or any products or services we offer or provide
- Allow you to participate in interactive features
Our services are billed via an automatic payment feature for Business Renewal and Resident Agent Services unless you choose to opt out within your client account. Clients that opt-out will be invoiced. Customers enrolling in our Virtual Office services must enroll in monthly automatic payments. All accounts using auto-payment must provide us with valid and updated credit card information and when doing so authorize us to charge such credit card for all purchased services and applicable fees that come about during the duration of all initial service terms, and any following renewal term(s).
Specifics Regarding Auto-Pay Features
- All auto-payments will be charged to the credit/debit card on file for the business entity or person. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their card information current and valid or possibly be subject the stipulations outlined below.
- All auto-payment charges will be preceded by a notification to your online account notifying the user of the impending charge at least 3 days before the charge date.
Annual renewals will be automatically charged for one year after the initial charge date unless services are canceled or Auto-pay is opted out of within five days of the next charge date.
- Virtual Office subscribers must use our auto-payment feature and all accounts will be charged every 30 days following the initial charge.
- All Auto-Payments services must be canceled at least 3 days before the next charge date to avoid paying for the next month of subscription service, or year of annual service. All cancellations are handled through the user’s online account for security purposes.
- Annual auto-pay charges that fail to process will be rendered an unpaid invoice in the user’s online account and subject to all fees and procedures outlined in this agreement.
- Subscription or monthly auto-pay charges that fail to process will result in the immediate suspension, and probable cancellation of all Virtual Office services and features.